This week’s Luxury Collection Property of the Week comes from Jessica LeClair. Her listing, 24W141 Hobson Road in Naperville, is a gated English Tudor. This dramatic space is over 12,000-square feet and features 7 beds/7.2 baths, including TWO master suites and a media room! Check out the rest of the amazing photos here!
Only a few more weeks before we officially become BHHS KoenigRubloff Realty Group! We are looking forward to sharing this momentous occasion with all of you on April 2nd.
Don’t forget, agents & offices will need to rebrand all social media pages on April 2nd! Until then, it’s business as usual. Soon, we will be sending communications to your branches about best practices, policy, and new naming conventions for those who use social media for business.
Merger Momentum Continues!
Here are the latest announcements from Prudential affiliates soon to share in the joy of joining the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network!
March 14, 2014
• Syracuse, NY – BHHS teams up with Prudential CNY
March 13, 2014
• Las Vegas, NV – Prudential Americana Group joins BHHS
March 6, 2014
• St. Louis, MO – Prudential Select Makes Big Announcement
March 5, 2014
• Lancaster, PA – Prudential Homesale Joins BHHS
As we grow closer to launch, please check back for more conversion updates!
As you can see from the latest BHHS network map, the brand continues to grow across the country! Here are the latest affiliates as of February 18, 2014:
The momentum continues! Since last week, even more affiliates have announced they are joining the team.
February 26, 2014
- Louisville, KY – Prudential Parks & Weisberg, Realtors® Joins BHHS
- St. Louis, MO – First St. Louis Firm to Join BHHS
February 25, 2014
- Lexington KY – Prudential A.S. de Movellan Real Estate Joins BHHS
February 23, 2014
- Sarasota, FL – BHHS Florida Realty Acquires Cristello & Company Real Estate
We are proud to be a part of this growing network of Real Estate professionals! Check back each Friday for the latest Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices news alerts.
Dear Agents, Employees and Leadership Team,
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has earned a great deal of praise in just a short time, and the latest honor is the recognition of our national and local leadership in the Swanepoel Power 200 list of the most influential real estate professionals.
Congratulations to HSF Affiliates CEO Earl Lee, BHHS President Stephen Phillips, HomeServices of America Chairman and CEO Ron Peltier and President and COO Bob Moline along with our own CEO Nancy Nagy, and President Michael Pierson.
Amazing leadership is one of the many reasons that the BHHS presence throughout the country is growing each week. We welcome Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices GalloRealty in Delaware, as the newest company to join BHHS.
KEY CONVERSION ACTIVITIES:
- Look for our new branding ads this week in the Pioneer Press and Nadig newspapers (see attached for a sneak preview), featuring some words of real estate wisdom from Warren Buffett along with warm imagery that speaks to the fundamental value of our business.
- Our social media specialists are building out a full brand presence including Pinterest, Linked In and Google+. Look for announcements and invitations soon. If you haven’t already, make sure to like us on Facebook.
- Our stationary designs are finalized and ready for the printer.
- The marketing team is working hard on the new look for presentation materials, CMAs and sphere communications pieces that will convey the value of the BHHS brand to your buyers and sellers.
Here are some things you can do right now:
- Inventory your desk, home office and even your car for materials that will need to have the company name or logo updated. Don’t forget your online presence on social media and web-based tools.
- Spring market is just around the corner. When talking with prospective sellers, don’t forget to keep the Our Market Presence piece handy to tell the story of the combined power and market share of the KoenigRubloff Realty Group.
Look for more BHHS transition news in this space next week!
Dear Agents, Employees and Leadership Team,
The beginning of 2014 is the start of one magnificent year for our company. The market is showing many positive signs for continued growth this year and in the long-term, and we are preparing to change the real estate game in the Chicago area.
The BHHS presence throughout the country is growing each week. We welcome Prudential Southeast Coast Properties in Savannah, Georgia, as the newest company to join BHHS.
KEY CONVERSION MILESTONES:
· Our architectural sign vendor has completed a survey of the exterior signs on our offices and will begin drawing up plans for the new BHHS signs on our offices.
· Look for a new email signature option that showcases the BHHS KoenigRubloff logo in the next few weeks. You’ll want to start making clients aware of our impressive new name.
· We’ve made great progress behind the scenes to add our company to the BHHS national website, which will help us reach even more potential buyers and sellers.
· We have announced that we will strengthen our presence in Evanston and Winnetka by bringing together the Prudential Rubloff and Koenig & Strey agents in those cities.
We’re adding a new section to the Countdown to Conversion update, detailing how you can get ready for the brand launch in Spring. Here are some things you can do right now:
· Mark your calendars and make plans to attend our regional sales meetings January 21 – Western Suburban Offices, January 22 – North Suburban Offices, and January 23 – City Offices.
· Organize your contact list. You’re going to want to share the great news with your sphere, and this is the time to get ready. If you don’t use a CRM system, an Excel spreadsheet is a great first step.
We hope that you are taking extra precautions against the extreme winter weather conditions. Stay warm and look for more BHHS transition news in this space next week!