Dear Agents, Employees and Leadership Team,
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has earned a great deal of praise in just a short time, and the latest honor is the recognition of our national and local leadership in the Swanepoel Power 200 list of the most influential real estate professionals.
Congratulations to HSF Affiliates CEO Earl Lee, BHHS President Stephen Phillips, HomeServices of America Chairman and CEO Ron Peltier and President and COO Bob Moline along with our own CEO Nancy Nagy, and President Michael Pierson.
Amazing leadership is one of the many reasons that the BHHS presence throughout the country is growing each week. We welcome Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices GalloRealty in Delaware, as the newest company to join BHHS.
KEY CONVERSION ACTIVITIES:
- Look for our new branding ads this week in the Pioneer Press and Nadig newspapers (see attached for a sneak preview), featuring some words of real estate wisdom from Warren Buffett along with warm imagery that speaks to the fundamental value of our business.
- Our social media specialists are building out a full brand presence including Pinterest, Linked In and Google+. Look for announcements and invitations soon. If you haven’t already, make sure to like us on Facebook.
- Our stationary designs are finalized and ready for the printer.
- The marketing team is working hard on the new look for presentation materials, CMAs and sphere communications pieces that will convey the value of the BHHS brand to your buyers and sellers.
Here are some things you can do right now:
- Inventory your desk, home office and even your car for materials that will need to have the company name or logo updated. Don’t forget your online presence on social media and web-based tools.
- Spring market is just around the corner. When talking with prospective sellers, don’t forget to keep the Our Market Presence piece handy to tell the story of the combined power and market share of the KoenigRubloff Realty Group.
Look for more BHHS transition news in this space next week!
Listen to Chris Eigel, Nancy Nagy & Michael Pierson talk about the 2014 merger of Koenig & Strey and Prudential Rubloff Realty Group into Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
HomeServices of America, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Prudential Rubloff Properties Represents significant expansion in the Chicago-area market MINNEAPOLIS (November 12, 2013) – HomeServices of America, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, today announced the acquisition of Prudential Rubloff Properties and its subsidiaries Rubloff Insurance and Sterling … Continue reading