Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chicago Clients,
In times of uncertainty, home is a source of comfort and stability. And you count on us as your trusted real estate advisors, now more than ever, to get you home.
Following the guidance of our government leaders to stop the spread of Coronavirus, over the next several weeks we are going to do things differently. But our commitment to providing outstanding service to you is unchanged.
We are leaders in providing digital information and communication, and we will use those resources in new and innovative ways:
- Video property tours
- Touchless and live social media open houses
- FaceTime, Skype and video chat
- eSign for Digital Forms
- Moxi Present online CMAs
- GoToMeeting & Zoom online meetings
These tools complement the actions we have taken within our offices:
- Limiting offices use to essential business only
- Cancelling office meetings and creating online training
- Implementing social distancing within our office
- Preparing our staff to support agents and clients remotely
- Increased cleaning protocols and sanitizing supplies
- Talked to our sellers about if and how to welcome potential buyers into a home
We don’t have a crystal ball, but we do know that buyer demand has been strong in January, February and the first half of March. Business is up about 15-20%, compared to last year. As we all do our part to combat the spread of coronavirus by staying home, we expect a temporary slowdown. But we are confident in our ability to help you navigate this market. When you’re ready to make your move, we’ll be right there.
We are backed by Berkshire Hathaway and HomeServices of America, companies whose history of leadership and stability under all circumstances is now more valuable than ever before. And our agents are ready to adapt as we always have.
Diane Glass, COO
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chicago