Dear Agents, Employees and Leadership Team,
In less than one month, we are painting the town cabernet!
We’re heading to the national convention this week, and expect to have great things to bring back home to share with all of you. But there is a lot going on right here.
KEY CONVERSION ACTIVITIES:
• A beautiful new series of branding ads has been created. Look for the first one to appear in the Pioneer Press this week, and for eCards to be available very soon.
• Our Harbor Country office has moved into its beautiful new location in the heart of downtown New Buffalo.
• Business card proofs have been sent to each office to ensure that all contact information is correct.
• Our sign installation company has started to change our black posts to white posts, to make the panel conversion a quick operation.
• We held three very successful meetings to introduce the new KoenigRubloff Advantage agent benefits program, offering insurance and financial planning options.
• Brochures, Hot Sheets and Open House directories have been designed. Stay tuned for exciting news about these hands-free, company-wide programs.
Here are some things you can do right now:
• Sign Rider Survey – provide information about your current yard sign rider to your office administrator.
• Make plans to attend the Agent Benefits meeting for your office this week. See your Managing Broker for details about the location and time.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is now located in 33 states, and we warmly welcome Prudential Tropical Realty in Tampa, Florida to the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices family. To see a full list of the 22 companies that are joining this spring, check out this Inman News article.
Look for more BHHS transition news in this space next week!