Dear Agents, Employees and Leadership Team,
It’s been a busy week for new listings, open houses and showing activity – all signs of a strong spring market. Behind the scenes our Michigan Avenue and Northbrook Home Office teams are working furiously toward our April launch date.
KEY CONVERSION ACTIVITIES:
- Our KoenigRubloff Express portal has been populated with a catalog of beautiful brochures and postcard options, that will be available for quick turnaround from XpressDocs.
- A wide selection of BHHS KoenigRubloff branded apparel and gift items has been selected for our new online logo store.
- The Luxury Collection program and materials are being finalized, and you can expect to see high quality presentations that will impress sellers, and a very robust program that will attract the most qualified buyers.
- Our transition team traveled to BHHS HQ in Irvine, California and is hard at work building our presence on the BHHS national website, so that you’ll have the benefits of two powerful sites working for you.
- Folders, portfolios and shopping bags have been ordered, and production will begin this week so that our offices are well-stocked for the April 1st launch.
Here are some things you can do right now:
- Count your tent signs, and provide that information to your office transition coordinator BY NOON TODAY. If you’ve already done this, thank you!
- Save the dates April 2nd and April 9th for a ribbon cutting event in your office and our all-company brand launch and agent recognition event.
Look for more BHHS transition news in this space next week!