Dear Agents, Employees and Leadership Team,
The temperature may not feel like spring yet, but the new listing activity and open houses are heating up. We’re thrilled to be getting ready to introduce our new brand as the market is growing.
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. named by BusinessVibes as one of the top 10 companies doing it right. So, it’s no surprise that the network is growing so quickly. We warmly welcome Prudential Serls Prime Properties in Poughkeepsie, NY, to the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices family.
KEY CONVERSION ACTIVITIES:
* Business card information has been collected, and by the end of the week, we’ll start processing proofs. In the next five weeks, we’ll print nearly 1 MILLION business cards.
* Design work for the updated home page of the KoenigRubloff website has begun. and we’re looking forward to a stunning online representation of the brand that will help drive new business.
* Our conversion team is headed to BHHS HQ in Irvine, California for two days of intensive training with experts on the new tools and programs that we’ll be rolling out next month.
* Folders, notecards and stationery are headed for the printer and will be rolling off press very soon.
Here are some things you can do right now:
* Make plans to join us for information about The KoenigRubloff Advantage program that offers insurance and financial planning options for our agents. Sessions are being held March 4 & 5 at DePaul, National Louis University in Skokie, and IIT in Wheaton.
* Take a count of the open house tent signs that you may have stored at home. We’ll be asking for that information as we get ready for our junk/swap days next month.
Look for more BHHS transition news in this space next week!