Dear Agents, Employees and Leadership Team,
Thank you for making our three Magnificent Meetings such a tremendous success. More than 600 hearty souls braved the weather to learn more about our exciting plans for 2014. Make sure to check out the highlight videos on our YouTube Channel or the photos on our Facebook page for the North Suburban, West Suburban and City events.
Look for a stunning new national ad running on the back cover of Realtor® Magazine this month. Real estate firms throughout the country want to be a part of this game-changing brand, and we warmly welcome the newest members of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices family, Tampa Tropical Realty in Florida and the Mulhern Group of Cerritos, California.
KEY CONVERSION ACTIVITIES:
* The first draft of the plan for our building signs is complete, and now we’re even more excited about these beautiful and prominent displays of our new name.
* The new look for Fort Dearborn Title and Fort Dearborn Insurance is complete. We’ll have new brochures and flyers to support these great services in your offices in the next month.
* Our presentation materials are starting to take shape, and we’re looking forward to bringing you gorgeous new pieces to tell the KoenigRubloff story to your clients.
* We’ve announced the merger of our two terrific offices in Lake Forest, giving our agents the benefit of a larger combined group of talented brokers and an expanded inventory of listings.
Here are some things you can do right now:
* If you have not already done so, please send your birthdate, including year to email@example.com even if you don’t plan to purchase insurance through the Agent Benefits plan. This step will help your colleagues who do want these benefits. The information will be kept confidential.
* K&S Agents: Please make sure to provide your office transition administrator with a copy of your business cards by the end of the week. PRP Agents do not need to take any action at this time, as we have your information ready to go.
Look for more BHHS transition news in this space next week!