Dear Agents, Employees and Leadership Team,
It was great to see so many of you this morning at our One Magnificent Meeting event in Wheaton, and we’re looking forward to our North Suburban and City events being held this week at DePaul University Student Center in Chicago, and National Louis University in Skokie. Join us to talk about how we’ll use the strength of our company and brand to make the most of all of the opportunities in 2014 as our market continues to recover.
On the national real estate scene, our network continues to grow and we warmly welcome the newest members of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices family, Preferred Properties in Pennsylvania, Austin-based Texas Realty and Hickory Metro Real Estate of North Carolina.
KEY CONVERSION ACTIVITIES:
* The Marketing & Conversion Team took a deep dive into some of the powerful new buyer and seller tools being offered through Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, and we’ve started working on roll-out training.
* The Berkshire Hathaway national luxury council has been formed and as a thought-leader among the national companies, KoenigRubloff will have a seat on this influential panel, ensuring our agents get maximum benefit from the luxury resources of our national network.
* The yard sign panels are starting to roll off the assembly line, and we’re looking at some unique solutions for our SOLD signs to make our successful sales stand out from the crowd.
* We’re making plans for ribbon cutting events in each of our offices during the first week of April, look for more details from your branch manager next month.
Here are some things you can do right now:
* Review your business and marketing plan for 2014, and make sure it includes brand announcements in late March and early April. Our Marketing Team will have seller letters, e-cards and other great pieces for you to reach out to your sphere.
Look for more BHHS transition news in this space next week!