Dear Agents, Employees and Leadership Team,
The beginning of 2014 is the start of one magnificent year for our company. The market is showing many positive signs for continued growth this year and in the long-term, and we are preparing to change the real estate game in the Chicago area.
The BHHS presence throughout the country is growing each week. We welcome Prudential Southeast Coast Properties in Savannah, Georgia, as the newest company to join BHHS.
KEY CONVERSION MILESTONES:
· Our architectural sign vendor has completed a survey of the exterior signs on our offices and will begin drawing up plans for the new BHHS signs on our offices.
· Look for a new email signature option that showcases the BHHS KoenigRubloff logo in the next few weeks. You’ll want to start making clients aware of our impressive new name.
· We’ve made great progress behind the scenes to add our company to the BHHS national website, which will help us reach even more potential buyers and sellers.
· We have announced that we will strengthen our presence in Evanston and Winnetka by bringing together the Prudential Rubloff and Koenig & Strey agents in those cities.
We’re adding a new section to the Countdown to Conversion update, detailing how you can get ready for the brand launch in Spring. Here are some things you can do right now:
· Mark your calendars and make plans to attend our regional sales meetings January 21 – Western Suburban Offices, January 22 – North Suburban Offices, and January 23 – City Offices.
· Organize your contact list. You’re going to want to share the great news with your sphere, and this is the time to get ready. If you don’t use a CRM system, an Excel spreadsheet is a great first step.
We hope that you are taking extra precautions against the extreme winter weather conditions. Stay warm and look for more BHHS transition news in this space next week!